Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Friday Sessions


Last week was a Perfect Storm of mindless work and late nights yet through all the dark rain clouds a light appeared on the horizon, it was Friday, a lighthouse, tangible yet so out of reach. My weekly reminder to trudge through another mundane work week. As expected it turned out Friday was awesome. But I'm not telling you why. Ok, ok, I'll give you 3 clues:






Alright so maybe that last clue wasn't relevant, just awesome.. anyway. Last Friday I was attached to my desk/studio wannabe for several hours because as you can probably guess, something musical is in the works. It really amazes me that recording a 3 minute song can take so many hours. I'm not done with it quite yet but everything is coming together pretty nicely and I'm really excited to show it to you. So thats what I've been working on lately, at least when I'm not giving my trusty TI-83 a workout.

So before I forget, I wanted to show you all our apartment's EPIC Halloween decoration.

Since our window in our living room faces half of West Campus and being that this is a Catholic University, we decided to paint a big jack-o-lantern in honor of the great Patron Saint Halloween, made famous for tricking and treating... and cavities. It was really cool at night because we turned on the lights in our room behind it our pumpkin pal would glow just like the real thing. Except bigger..a lot bigger. You should know that it was SO cool that I completely forgot to take a picture from the outside. Ahhhh, I hate when that happens! Since we're on the topic, for Halloween this year I decided to wear a bathing suit,a lei, flip flops, and boxing gloves and went as Hawaiian Punch. What were you? Let me know in a comment below! I promise it doesn't hurt that much. Alright, it will only pinch a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment