Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First day of school!


Back to school! Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool! I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight! Ohhhh, back to school! Back to school! Back to school! Well, here goes nothing!

So classes started today, and much to my delight I am not taking beginner french and instead, am taking intermediate french 2 which is taught completely in french. I was a little overwhelmed and struggling to understand everything the teacher said but it went pretty good all things considered. I'm learning a lot and our teacher is awesome! After class I booked it back to the hotel to refresh my memory about using past tense and imperfect tense. 5 hours and one nap later, I got dinner with Chris which was good and then came back to an empty hotel room. My roommate Robert wasn't there but all of his stuff including shoes so I did what anyone would naturally do and assume he was stolen and taken hostage by Matt Damon. Thats all for today!

1 comment:

  1. Although one must always watch out for wild Matt Damons, missing people are usually the result of the Large Hardron Collider. When the swiss fire that thing up people and things tend to go missing.

    Good luck with the all-french-classes! That must be rough to jump into.

    ReplyDelete